The 2023 Antioch College Reunion returns as an in-person event in Yellow Springs this July 13-16th!
We are so excited to welcome back to campus all classes, especially the 50th class of 1973. Other anniversary years like the 5th, 25th and 65th are encouraged to organize your cohort to return this year!
We are planning a variety of presentations, scintillating conversations and interactive events to entice alums from every discipline back to Campus. Some highlights include:
- Multigenerational panels on topics such as student activism, and queer culture at Antioch
- A celebration of the Antioch Environmental Field Program and its legacy: Antioch’s trailblazing approach to environmental science and sustainability.
- A concert featuring notable and award-winning Antiochian musicians
Of course the best part of Reunion is the opportunity to reconnect with your friends. We encourage you to reach out to your classmates and get them to register!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Campus and Yellow Springs. We need your involvement in Antioch and there is no better way to engage than attending Reunion (and the Volunteer Work Project, details below, scheduled for July 9-14th.
TBA; Stay tuned
Volunteer Work Project (VWP)
The summer 2022 Volunteer Work Project will start Sunday, July 9th with a reception and no-host dinner. Work starts Monday morning and will cover a variety of physical and administrative tasks (e.g. painting, carpentry, vehicle maintenance, Reunion preparation, etc.). Most meals during the week will be provided to you.
Your housing will be provided to you for free during your stay through July 14th in West Hall. If you attend the all classes’ reunion, July 14-17th, you may continue to stay in your West Hall room for free. When you register for Reunion, be sure to select the registration-only option. More VWP details will follow.
There are three types of housing available for Reunion for 2022:
- On Campus, Dorm Rooms
- On Campus, Primitive Camping
- Area Motels & AirBnB
On Campus, Dorm Rooms:
We have a limited number of on-campus dorm rooms available for guests in North Hall. Please note the following to avoid confusion:
- Housing is sold by the bed, not the room. While we will do all we can to accommodate requests for specific roommates (please note on your registration form) or single rooms, we cannot guarantee all requests can be accommodated.
- North Hall is a mobility-friendly building outfitted with an elevator. All rooms are to be considered accessible.
On Campus, Primitive Camping:
Primitive camping will be available, free of charge, on the lawn between West Hall and the Coretta Scott King Center. Please indicate your intention to camp on campus when you register. You must provide your own tent and camping supplies, restrooms and showers will be available in the Wellness Center.
Hearthstone Inn, Cedarville (7 miles from YSO)
SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Beavercreek (10 miles from YSO)
Springs Motel, Goes (2 miles from YSO)
In addition, Yellow Springs features quite a few AirBnB and Vrbo listings. Please reserve ahead of time, as YSO is a popular tourist destination in the summer.