Position Summary:The CRM Analyst for Admission & Financial Aid is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the division’s data and related systems, including prospective student records & applications, database/CRM administration and reporting/business intelligence. Primary functions of this position include overseeing Technolutions Slate, coordinating user roles and permissions, managing integrations with the Common Application and other data sources, building out application & inquiry forms, and developing reports for all stages of the enrollment funnel. This role works closely with the Dean of Admission, as well as Admissions staff, to administer the CRM, its reports and processes, and ensure appropriate data protocols are in place. This role also has responsibility for collaborating with colleagues across the division and campus to identify a strategic mix of platforms and services that support data and goal driven decision-making.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the current CRM, Technolutions Slate, or such other CRM as the college purchases, including working to make the CRM as efficient as possible;
- Provide strategic direction for the areas of data analytics and Admissions, including but not limited to ongoing database optimization, report development, data integrity, technical systems support, data processes, and admissions application management;
- Execute and manage integration of Admission and Financial Aid systems
- Leveraging student data, external research, and data modeling, analyze and synthesize data into clear and compelling reports that drive strategic planning for admissions recruiters;
- Meet regularly with Admissions staff to optimize CRM utilization;
- Manage the production and distribution of reports needed for territory management as well as reports relating to recruiter activity and progress toward institutional application and enrollment objectives;
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Information Technology and Media Services and the Office of the Registrar to help ensure effective and informative processes, reports, and systems;
- Participate in development and accomplishment of goals and objectives of the Office of Admissions;
- Participate with Information Technology and Media Services team and organization leaders in the development and implementation of IT strategic goals and objectives, and the development of policies, procedures, and standards related to the work
- Perform scheduled upgrades and migrations of computer systems
- Provide end-users with training and support and proactively work with end-users to promote optimal use of systems;
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, continuing education or advanced degree preferred
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in CRM management or a related field
- Experience with maintaining data management systems and creating policies, procedures and training materials
- Experience with the following technologies strongly preferred: Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, Google Apps for Education, Google Apps Directory Sync, Windows OS & Windows Server, OSX and UNIX operating systems, and at least one scripting language
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, especially in the context of information management systems and process development, implementation, and ongoing assessment
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills; ability to manage multiple projects and see projects through to a timely completion
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, strong work ethic, and proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to operate common computer hardware and software (e.g. Microsoft Office/G Suite) and other common office equipment, with advanced technology and related strategic management skills preferred
- Ability to use tact, discretion, & good judgment in working with individuals, situations, & confidential information
- Ability to work diplomatically, effectively, and productively with community and College leaders
Application materials for the position will be accepted until an appointment is made or the position is canceled. There is no relocation available for this position.
To apply, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position title in subject line and submit in one attachment in Word or PDF format the following:
- A cover letter addressing relevant experience, leadership and your suitability for and interest in the Antioch College position,
- A resume detailing your work history and relevant experience, and education,
- The names and contact information for three professional references who are familiar with your work and who will speak with Antioch about your capabilities (they will not be contacted without your knowledge). Provide name, association with you, telephone number, and email address.
Antioch College is an equal opportunity employer; the College offers employment, advancement opportunities and benefits in a harassment-free environment on the basis of merit, qualifications and competency to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or covered veteran status. Candidates who can contribute to Antioch’s commitment to diversity and its evolving multilingual culture are encouraged to apply.