Yellow Springs Community Children’s Center
Child Engagement & Support
The Yellow Springs Community Children’s Center has an opportunity for a Miller Fellow to pursue their desire to interact and educate children ages 6 weeks – 12 years of age in a structured, nurturing environment. The Miller Fellow’s duties would be to actively supervise, nurture, and instill the importance of play with children. There will also be light paperwork and cleaning duties required. The ideal candidate would also utilize strong professional communication skills with the Executive Director, teaching team, and parents.
The Miller Fellow will also have an opportunity to support administrative duties such as filing, organizing, grant writing, updating the website, and supporting the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) program. This candidate is required to have a clean background check. Afternoon hours preferred (2-6)
To apply, send email to email@example.com with the following Application Material.
Include the position title in subject line.
In the body of the email answer the following questions:
What is your Class Schedule?
What hours are you available to work?
What year are you?
Have you worked on campus before?
Submit your resume detailing your work history and relevant experience as an attachment in Word or PDF format.
(Aillevrah) Allie Turner Executive Director Yellow Springs Community Children’s Center
320 Corry St. Yellow Springs, OH 45387
937-767-7236 (Phone) 937-767-8211 (Fax)
Yellow Springs Community Children Center provides a nurturing, family oriented environment to support and enhance the unique social, intellectual, emotional and physical growth of each child.
Miller Fellowships are offered to the following individuals:
- A full-time, degree-seeking student in good standing at a Greene County college or university with a preference towards an Antioch College student
- A high school student who is a resident of Yellow Springs/Miami Township or an attendee at Yellow Springs High School; high school Miller Fellows must be 16 years old or older.
- A resident of Yellow Springs/Miami Township under the age of 25 in a gap year before or during college or home for a vacation period
- Students must have completed the YSCF’s Nonprofit Leadership Institute (NLI) or apply and complete the next available NLI during their employment.
- The identified Miller Fellow can be a current employee of the nonprofit if they meet the requirements above.