Staff in the offices of Advancement and Admission manage internal and external communications, including media relations, brand management, and advertising, to support communication needs across all areas of the College. Our goal is to reflect the innovative, progressive mission and vision of Antioch College outwardly—with the emphasis of creativity as a strategic communication tool to support our growing reputation.
- Media inquires and general questions: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Stationary or graphics assistance: email@example.com;
- Suggest a change or update to the website: Website Update Request Form;
- Event promotion: view event tips;
- Add important date to the College Calendar (click “suggest event” at upper left);
- Email submission for One Morgan Place (published each Monday; deadline is the preceding Thursday by noon);
- Email submission for The Independent (published the 2nd Thursday of the month; deadline is the preceding Tuesday by noon).
College Communications and Media Relations
James Lippincott, Director of Alumni and External Relations
Recruitment Marketing and Communications
Gariot P. Louima, Dean of Admission and External Affairs
Writing and Content Development
Christine Reedy, Communications Specialist