When will the Wellness Center open?
We unfortunately have no reopening date to share at this time.
Antioch College is taking an abundance of caution in reopening campus to our students, faculty, and staff, as well as the general public who use our facilities. We are concerned by the growing numbers of coronavirus cases in the surrounding counties, especially Greene, Clark, and Montgomery Counties. Even though the state has given gyms, fitness centers, and pools the ability to reopen, we remain cautious about virus spread in our facility, especially to our members who are at a higher risk for illness from COVID-19.
How are we serving members during the closure?
- Virtual classes are free for currently active members and $2 per class for non-members or members on hold. Click here to view or class schedule and to register for virtual classes.
- Currently active members have been provided a link to our on-demand fitness video library to access on-demand video classes from some of our amazing instructors. If you are an active member and did not receive this link, please email email@example.com and request the member’s only link to our on-demand fitness video library.
- Our Wellness at Home page provides links and videos for wellness activities you can do outside or at home.
How does this closure impact my membership?
- All monthly memberships are remaining on hold until we reopen, unless you have requested otherwise.
- Annual membership will remain on hold until we reopen if you have requested this, but remain active if you have not specifically requested a hold.
- If you do not want your membership to automatically start back once we reopen, you must request a hold for a specific period of time (minimum of 1 month and maximum of 4 months).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions about your membership.
Who should I contact if I have questions about my membership during the closure?