Dear Wellness Center Members,
While the College is reopening for residential learning this week, the Wellness Center will remain closed to students and the public for the time being. It is our plan to revisit the decision as circumstances related to COVID-19 improve.
The Wellness Center has become an important resource in the Village, and we understand that this decision will be disappointing for many of you who have supported it with your memberships and attendance. It will be our goal to reopen when the risks of infection and transmission allow us to do so safely.
Please know we continue to see the Wellness Center as a resource that can benefit the community beyond the Antioch campus. Your patronage has been central to its growth, success and vibrancy.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you at the Center as soon as it is safe to gather there.
When will the Wellness Center open?
While Antioch College has made the decision to carefully return to campus in fall 2020, reopening to the broader community will be done in a phased and careful fashion. We do not have a reopening date for the Wellness Center facility at this time. We remain cautious about virus spread in our facility, especially to our members who are at a higher risk for illness from COVID-19.
How are we serving members during the closure?
- Currently active members have been provided a link to our on-demand fitness video library to access on-demand video classes from some of our amazing instructors. If you are an active member and did not receive this link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the member’s only link to our on-demand fitness video library.
- Our Wellness at Home page provides links and videos for wellness activities you can do outside or at home.
How does this closure impact my membership?
- All monthly memberships are remaining on hold until we reopen, unless you have requested otherwise.
- Annual membership will remain on hold until we reopen if you have requested this, but remain active if you have not specifically requested a hold.
- If you do not want your membership to automatically start back once we reopen, you must request a hold for a specific period of time (minimum of 1 month and maximum of 4 months).
Email email@example.com if you have any specific questions about your membership.
Who should I contact if I have questions about my membership during the closure?