Hello Antioch Student!
By design, Antioch College has a wide variety of employment opportunities for students, including those that are right here on campus.
Being a successful college student requires time management to balance, work, study, and rest. Antioch Works positions are for 10 hours per week.
How to get that job and get paid:
- Read through the job postings.
- Submit an email application for the job(s) in which you are interested.
- If you are offered and accept an on-campus, part-time student employment position, your supervisor will complete a Work Authorization Form (WAF) and send it to payroll. If you have worked on campus before and no information such as your address, tax withholdings, or bank information has changed, you are ready to begin work.
- If you have not worked in an on-campus job before, you will need to complete payroll paperwork BEFORE you can begin working. You may schedule an appointment with Human Resources by emailing email@example.com or call 937-319-6234. You should allow 30 minutes to complete your paperwork. First-time student workers will be required to provide some documents at this time.
- For Direct Deposit: You will need the bank 9-digit routing number and your account number to set up direct deposit of your paycheck. You can use a voided check or a letter from your bank.
- For the Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) form: The I-9 requires very specific forms of identification. For a full list of acceptable documents you can go to the UCIS I-9 Form Central site. Most people use either a passport OR driver’s license AND social security card.
- Supervisors will provide time sheets every two weeks. Record your hours each time you work. To ensure a timely pay, you must properly complete a time sheet and give it to your supervisor when due. Late time sheets will be paid the following pay period.
For Cooperative Education positions please contact the Office of Cooperative Education Advising Faculty.
For Miller Fellowship positions be sure to visit the Student Job Fair in September. You will also be able to view the positions available on the Yellow Springs Community Foundation website in September and beyond.