Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information about the virus and details on the College’s actions to protect the health of our community.
Antioch’s medical health services team cares for over 150 student visits per term and consists of our campus physician, Steve Bujenovic, MD, and campus nurse, J. Pan Reich RN, EMT-P. LMT. The team offers compassionate and non-judgmental family practice type care. This includes and is not limited to: acute injuries or illnesses; managing chronic conditions; STI testing and treatment; GYN testing/health; mental and emotional health medication management and genetic testing; health education; all types of birth control; and immediate-result testing for pregnancy, urinary tract infections and strep throat. Seeing the Nurse Practitioner and Campus Nurse is free of charge for current Antioch College students. Please note: more extensive testing may require your insurance to be charged. In such instances, staff would consult you in advance.
Campus Physician Hours
Dr. Steve Bujenovic, MD, is at Pennell House every Thursday from 2 PM to 4 PM
He is able to perform all types of exams, including GYN and STI testing, mental and emotional health medications, acute illness treatment and chronic condition management, and refills of prescriptions.
This is a walk-in clinic, no appointments are needed! On other days, while Dr. B may not be able to come to campus, Campus Nurse Pan Reich can contact him for advice and urgent prescriptions as appropriate. Please contact Pan at email@example.com or 937-319-0073.
Campus Nurse Hours
Nurse Pan Reich, RN, EMT-P, LMT is at Pennell House:
- Mondays from 5 PM until 7 PM
- Wednesdays from 9 AM until 5 PM
- Other days, including evenings and weekends, by appointment
- Dr. Donald Gronbeck*
- Yellow Springs Primary Care, 888 Dayton Street Suite 106, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
- *When scheduling with Dr. Gronbeck, be sure to mention that you are an Antioch College student and they will attempt to see you within 24 hours
- Community Physicians of Yellow Springs
- 888 Dayton Street, Suite 200, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
- Dr. Keith Watson, OB-GYN
- Yellow Springs OB/GYN
- 100 Kahoe Lane, Yellow Springs, OH 45387
- Greene Memorial Hospital
- 1141 N. Monroe Dr., Xenia, OH 45385
- Soin Medical Center
- 3535 Pentagon Blvd., Beavercreek, OH 45431
- Doctors’ Urgent Care Office
- 2131 Gateway Dr. Fairborn, OH 45324
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. – 7 days/week
Local Gynecology and Women’s Health Services Resources
- Planned Parenthood of Dayton
- Kettering Philips Center; 224 N. Wilkinson Street, Dayton, OH 45402 (20 miles from Antioch College)
- The Woman’s Center of Dayton
- 1401 E. Stroop Road, Dayton, OH 45429 (20 miles from Antioch College)
- 937-293-3917 and 1-800-672-6810
- Keith Watson MD (OB/GYN)
- 100 Kahoe Lane, Yellow Springs, OH 45387 (1.2 miles from Antioch College)
- Contemporary OB/GYN
- Beavercreek Health Center, 2510 Commons Boulevard, Suite 230, Beavercreek, OH 45431 (11.5 miles from Antioch College)
Hospitals (listed in order of closest distance)
- Greene Memorial Hospital (49 bed hospital, part of the Kettering Health Network)
- 1141 North Monroe Drive, Xenia, OH 45385 (8 miles from Antioch College)
- Soin Medical Center (118 bed hospital, part of Kettering Health Network. Our Campus Physician has admitting privileges here)
- 3535 Pentagon Blvd, Beavercreek, OH 45431 (12 miles from Antioch College)
- Springfield Regional Medical Center (259 bed hospital, part of Community Mercy Health Partners, a Catholic health organization)
- 100 Medical Center Drive, Springfield, OH 45504 (12 miles from Antioch College)
- Miami Valley Hospital (900 bed hospital, part of Premier Health Partners; the regional Level One Trauma Center, Burn Center, High-risk OB/L&D Unit, with 3 Careflight helicopters)
- One Wyoming Street, Dayton OH 45409 (20 miles from Antioch College)
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE) are available at all of the hospitals listed above.
- According to the Human Rights Campaign’s, “Healthcare Equality Index,” Miami Valley Hospital and Springfield Regional Medical Center are the only local hospitals to have visitation policies explicitly granting equal visitation rights to LGBT patients and visitors. Those hospitals of the Kettering Health Network do not.
- Our local EMS paramedic squad, Miami Township Fire Rescue, will transport to any of these hospitals, upon patient request.
Urgent Care Centers*
- Doctor’s Urgent Care
- 2131 Gateway Drive, Fairborn, OH 45324 (6.8 miles from Antioch College)
- Kettering Urgent Care of Beavercreek (part of Kettering Health Network)
- 3371 Kemp Road, Beavercreek, OH 45431 (11 miles from Antioch College)
- Kettering Urgent Care of Xenia (part of Kettering Health Network)
- 50 N. Progress Drive, Xenia, OH 45385 (11 miles from Antioch College)
*Hours of operation vary. Bring driver’s license, Antioch ID, health insurance card and expect a co-pay.