Yellow Springs Senior Center
Administrative Student Intern
The Miller Fellow will work in several key administrative areas, including handling inquiries about several services we provide by answering the telephone and greeting people when we resume in-person gatherings. The Miller Fellow will assist with technology, such as assisting people with getting their devices to interface with our on-line classes, setting up virtual experiences for seniors, and helping class leaders when necessary.
The mission of the Yellow Springs Senior Center is to enhance the dignity and quality of life for seniors in Yellow Springs and Miami Township and to foster interaction among them and with the community. We have four main areas of programming. Those are transportation, support services, homemaking, and activities.
Miller Fellowships are offered to the following individuals:
- A full-time, degree-seeking student in good standing at a Greene County college or university with a preference towards an Antioch College student
- A high school student who is a resident of Yellow Springs/Miami Township or an attendee at Yellow Springs High School; high school Miller Fellows must be 16 years old or older.
- A resident of Yellow Springs/Miami Township under the age of 25 in a gap year before or during college or home for a vacation period
- Students must have completed the YSCF’s Nonprofit Leadership Institute (NLI) or apply and complete the next available NLI during their employment.
- The identified Miller Fellow can be a current employee of the nonprofit if they meet the requirements above.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com