You must be a registered Antioch College student to be eligible for this position.
This position will provide administrative and project-based support to the Antioch College Office of Advancement. The Office of Advancement coordinates all fundraising and alumni relations activities for the College.
Essential Responsibilities of the Position:
Assist the Annual Fund team in Advancement with various aspects of planning for Annual Giving related work including the Phoneathon.
* Serve as an ambassador by establishing an open line of communication between the College and its supporters.
* Gain a greater understanding of the College and its annual needs for financial support.
* Help identify stories about current students and faculty to help tell the story of the College.
* Share Antioch College news and current events
* Write personal notes to alumni, parents, and friends of Antioch.
* Call alumni, parents, and friends of Antioch to build personal rapport, update demographic information, and acquire gifts in support of the Annual Fund.
* Recruit and train other student callers in a team-oriented environment.
* Handle personal information with extreme confidentiality.
* Everyone in Advancement helps each other. You may be assigned to help other teams on projects as needed.
This position engages in critical and practical skills such as:
* public relations
* customer service
* non-profit management
Ability to participate in Zoom and Google Meet type video calls, Experience using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Required Physical Abilities:
Able to sit for prolonged periods of time
Able to focus on computer tasks for prolonged periods of time
Able to lift up to 25 pounds
Movement within and across a historic residential campus
Number of Positions Available (per term):
Flexible up to 10 hrs per week.
Term Position is Available:
Fall, ND Block, Winter, Spring, JA Block
Immediate Supervisor Name:
To apply, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following Application Material.
Include the position title in subject line.
In the body of the email answer the following questions:
What is your Class Schedule?
What hours are you available to work?
What year are you?
Have you worked on campus before?
Submit your resume detailing your work history and relevant experience as an attachment in Word or PDF format.
Antioch College is an equal opportunity employer; the College offers employment, advancement opportunities and benefits in a harassment-free environment on the basis of merit, qualifications and competency to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or covered veteran status. Candidates who can contribute to Antioch’s commitment to diversity and its evolving multilingual culture are encouraged to apply.