The Presidential Search Committee has announced virtual Listening Sessions for the Antiochian community scheduled for the second week of March via Zoom. Invitations for these listening sessions were sent via email on Wednesday, March 3; please check your inbox for details. If you have questions or did not receive the information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that each session is limited to the first 75 participants. You may also provide your feedback via this online form at any time.
CAMPUS COMMUNITY SESSION (students, faculty, staff)
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 from 6:00–7:30 PM EST
EXTENDED ANTIOCHIAN COMMUNITY SESSIONS (alumni, parents, supporters)
- Thursday, March 11, 2021 from 6:00–7:30 PM EST
- Friday, March 12, 2021 from 6:00–7:30 PM EST
These Listening Sessions will be led by Ro Nita Hawes-Saunders, Chair of the Search Committee, and John Garland, our search consultant from Academic Search.
These sessions will ensure that Academic Search is best able to serve Antioch College and the Presidential Search Committee through the search process by:
- Providing a genuine understanding of the institution and sensitivity.
- Giving people from a variety of constituencies an opportunity to register their views about future needs and priorities.
- Enabling Academic Search to produce a search profile that outlines key institutional needs and priorities.
Listening sessions participants will be asked to provide their views of the following:
- What are the strengths of Antioch College?
- What are the challenges facing Antioch College?
- What qualities and qualifications do you believe the next president should possess to address Antioch’s strengths and challenges.
In addition, the Search Committee also welcomes nominations. If members of the Antioch community wish to nominate an individual and or refer someone for the search committee’s consideration, please email the search firm directly using the form below. All submissions will be treated with the highest regard for confidentiality.