Tools for Coping
Community Resources -- Yellow Springs & Beyond
- Florence Randolph, Community Outreach Specialist, Yellow Springs Police Department, 937-767-3716, email@example.com
- TCN Behavioral Health Walk-In Clinic for Dual Assessments (Substance use and mental health), appointments also available:
- Xenia, at 452 West Market St. — Monday, Wednesday, check-in 8:30 am., plan to stay until noon; Tuesday, Thursday, check-in at 9 a.m., plan to stay until 1:15 p.m.
- Fairborn, at 600 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd. — Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, check-in at 8:30 a.m., plan to stay until noon.
- The Greene CATS Yellow line can take people to either office for appointments.
- NAMI Clark, Greene and Madison Counties’ Lighthouse: A drop-in center for those living with a mental illness, 550-554 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Rd. in Fairborn. Transportation available for Greene County residents on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 873-2220 to schedule a ride. Visit http://www.namicgm.org for more information.
VILLAGE SUPPORT GROUPS
- NAMI Connection Recovery support group for those living with mental illness: Second and fourth Wednesday of each month, Bryan Center art room, second floor, 6:30—8 p.m.
- NAMI Family Support Group for those who have a love one with a mental illness: Second Thursday of each month, Bryan Center art room, second floor, 7–8:30 p.m.
- Suicide Survivor’s Group: Every Thursday, 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 314 Xenia Ave.
- The Greene County Suicide Prevention Coalition meets the third Wednesday of each month at TCN Behavioral Health in Xenia. Meetings are from 8:30—10 a.m. Anyone who is interested in suicide prevention is welcome.