Adjustments are being made to Antioch Kitchens operations and service so that our dining options keep everyone safe, and meet the requirements of social distancing. Examples of safety measures include spreading out hours, scheduling dining times, and providing grab-and-go options in residence halls and Birch Kitchen.
Birch Kitchen will serve as the primary dining hall for Fall 2021.
Access to Dining Hall
- Birch Kitchen will have restricted access to the dining hall allowing only students on the meal plan, as well as dining staff during their work hour and individuals performing maintenance or cleaning.
- Faculty and staff will be permitted to purchase lunch to-go.
- Seating in the dining hall is limited only to students on the meal plan.
- Guests and groups will be prohibited.
- North Dining Hall will be open for additional seating and will have limited grab and go items available.
- Served in Birch Kitchen Monday through Friday 8:00–9:30 AM.
- Served in Birch Kitchen Monday through Sunday 12:00–2:30 PM.
- Served in Birch Kitchen Monday through Sunday 4:30-7:00 PM..
Scheduling Dining Times
- Students on the meal plan must register for a meal cohort during course registration.
Picking up your meal
- Students must wear a mask until they sit down at a table with their food. Faulty and staff must remain masked and take meals to-go.
- Students will come to Birch Kitchen at their scheduled cohort time entering through the upper doors to enter the dorm.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon arrival.
- Students who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not visit the dining hall. They should report these symptoms to the campus nurse to determine if isolation/quarantine is necessary. Students in isolation/quarantine will have meals delivered.