We offer an array of quality recreational services such as, group fitness, mind/body classes such as meditation, martial arts, and yoga, intramural and club sports, aquatic fitness, swimming and tennis lessons, personal training, special events, educational programing, outdoor expeditions, and much more. All of our instructors are certified in their area of expertise. We adjust programmatic offerings based on community interest and feedback. PlayWell (child-care) and programing for children is available during certain hours.
- Advance registration for classes opens at 5am the day before class. Standard members and non-members will need to purchase a drop-in (available online, in person, or by phone during regular business hours) in order to register.
- Please arrive at least five minutes before the start of class, if not your space may be offered to someone else (if class is full).
- Please call the front desk or cancel your registration online if you are not able to attend a class you are registered for.
- If you are new to class, please arrive 10 minutes early for your first class in order for the instructor to assist you with equipment and safety information.
Our qualified staff of trainers will help you achieve your fitness and wellness goals. They will help develop a workout that will be designed to meet your personal needs.
Please note pool closes 30 minutes prior to the facility closing.
The pool is closed every Friday from 1-3 pm for cleaning and maintenance.
*** This schedule is subject to change at any time without notice ***
Learn to Swim
Learn to swim or improve your stroke with our American Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructors. Both schedule classes and private lessons for Parent and Child; Preschool (ages 4–5) ; Learn to Swim Classes (ages 6–12); Learn to Swim (teens/adults). Lessons run each month.
Recreational swim for all ages. Generally includes designated lap swim lanes.
Designated lap lanes. Open to all ages. We encourage swimmers to circle swim during peak hours. Please attempt to find a lane with swimmers of a similar skill level/speed when sharing a lane.
Aqua Fitness with Deb Dixon
Coed shallow water fitness class that offers a cardio workout. Build stamina, strength, and tone. Non-swimmers welcome. Included with premium membership and premium day pass, $5 drop in fee for standard membership.
Deep Water Workout with Deb Dixon
This is a medium-high intensity workout done in deep water, while wearing an adjustable floatation belt. This workout combines short, high intensity exercise with slower, steady endurance work, followed by muscle toning and a series of stretches to increase flexibility. Participants must bring their own belt and know how to swim. Included with premium membership and premium day pass, $5 drop in fee for standard membership.
Masters Swimming with Franklin Halley
Enhance your swim speed, skill and stroke efficiency with coached training sessions led by Franklin Halley, a USMS and ASCA certified coach and Head Coach of the Dayton Area Sharks Masters. This program is open to all swimmers 18 years and older. Swimmers must be comfortable swimming 50 yards continuously utilizing the front crawl and rhythmic breathing. Pre-registration and fee required for participation.
Total Immersion Swimming led by Certified TI Coach, Pegeen Laughlin
Effortless Endurance course ideal for improvement-minded, fitness or Masters swimmers, as well as aspiring or experienced triathletes. Simple and time-tested sequence of ‘bite-size’ skills build upon each other to transform how your body moves through water. Swimmers must be comfortable swimming 50 yards continuously utilizing the front crawl. Pre-registration and fee required for participation.
American Red Cross Lifeguarding
The American Red Cross Lifeguarding course provides entry-level lifeguard participants with the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide professional-level care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until emergency medical services (EMS) personnel take over. The course is offered several times each year. Click on the link below for swimming skill prerequisites.
Workshop / Series
Each quarter we offer workshops and educational courses on health, functional fitness, yoga, nutrition, wellness, and dance. Click the link below for our latest offerings.
As of October 1, 2018, PlayWell is included with Premium Household memberships!
PlayWell attendants provide safe, fun, active play for children ages 3–11 while parents/guardians utilize the facility
FEES: $3/hour per child or $15/month per child for Standard Members and Premium Individual Members. PlayWell is included with Premium Household Memberships.
- Payment is required at check-in.
- PlayWell participation is limited to space (maximum of six participants at a time) and staff availability.
- Parent/guardian must remain in the building.
- All participants must be potty trained.
- No snacks or beverages please, other than closed water bottles.
- PlayWell staff will dismiss disruptive or uncooperative players to their parent/guardian.
- No phones or electronic devices, please.
- Parent/guardian assumes full responsibility for all personal property.
- Drop in or call ahead of time to reserve a space.
The PlayWell schedule is subject to change based on staff availability and may not be available when Antioch students are on break between quarters. All cancellations or changes to the regular schedule will be posted on our website. Please check the website or call the front desk at (937) 319-0100 to confirm availability for PlayWell staff.
The Wellness Center hosts an Adult Recreational Basketball League in the Curl (East Gym) during Fall, Winter, & Spring Quarters.